The Makerere University Business School Career Guidance office was established in 2003 primarily to offer Career Counseling services to MUBS students. The Career services at MUBS have since then evolved to include programmes that cater for the different stakeholders of the institution including Prospective students, Secondary school teachers, employers, recruitment firms, MUBS staff and the general public.
- To differentiate the MUBS student
- To enable the MUBS students to envision their career
- To promote MUBS programmes and activities.
- To expose MUBS students to apprenticeship and job opportunities.
- To create a platform for gender mainstreaming programmes